August 16, 2011

FRANCE IN ONE WEEK!!!... and oh yeah it's my birthday (:

Sweet sixteen! Finally. But my birthday is definitely overshadowed by a certain event coming up in one week. (: Last year was one of the craziest, busiest, stressful-est years of my life! And I'm sure next year will be ten times that. So... France in one week? You could say I'm getting nervous and extremely excited. I got my visa yesterday!! I was getting worried for awhile that it wouldn't come. It's very official and pretty. It is very hard to believe that there's only one week left. I've been talking about this for over a year-and-then-some... and now it's no longer talk. I will be getting on a flight to Paris in 7 days. I am going to miss my family, my friends, and of course Seattle. Life's gonna change real soon. (:

1 comment: