September 11, 2011

Some Overdue Pictures

I'm a bit lazy with putting pictures on my blog. Friend me on Facebook, if you haven't already, to see more :)
Some of the other exchange students in the Paris airport!

Enormous yogurt selection in the supermarket. Three aisles!

Me and my occasional host sister in Cambrai's cathedral.

Specialty candy with a joke (Bienvenue Chez les Ch'tis)

At the first exchange student get-together. In our blazers :)

Ropes course group!
Beach on l'île de Ré :)

Me and Clautilde (my future host sister)

At Saint-Martin

Saint-Martin. It's so beautiful.

Petit-Suisse and Nutella. Yumm...

Impromptu concert! Last night on L'île de Ré.

Castle Chenonceau. So pretty! Me with Marie-Michelle and Clautilde.

2 comments:

  1. So I'm now super jealous. Everything looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete