July 17, 2012

But wait... there's more!

Sadly I must bring this blog to an end as my travels abroad in France are over... for now. But I have decided to start a new blog for those who might be a lil' curious. It's a more liberal type of blog where I muse about life, my discoveries, and other random adventures. There's no particular subject. It's just a place for me to think out loud and get my thoughts out on the cyber web. If you are interested, here is the link to the passageway into my mind ;)

http://ajalikethesong.blogspot.com/

Please feel free to follow me, ask me questions, and comment. No... Please please please do follow me, ask me questions, and comment! But most of all, please just check it out. Thank you all. I love you all who have followed this blog (and even those who are reading this for the first time). Now its your turn to get a plane ticket, book it to some exotic place, have some of the best times of your life, and write about it all. The world is open. It's up to you to discover your own road. Maybe someday our paths will cross. You never know in this big, beautiful world. Anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment